Jazz Singing Lessons in London: Learn to sing jazz like a professional
Do you want to sing with the same amount of confidence, style and technique as the best jazz singers in the world?
Have you ever listened to singers like Ella Fitzgerald, Frank Sinatra, Michael Buble?, Diana Krall, thinking ?wow, how do they do that??
Then you have come to the right place. This vocal course gives you the opportunity to practice the same techniques used by the very best of jazz singers and to develop you vocals to the highest standard. You will learn how to use these techniques to develop a personal style and sound so that you become a truly individual and unique singer. You will learn how to improvise and how to rearrange old standards into something new and fresh.
Jazz Singing Courses in London
- Learn the key techniques behind jazz vocals
- Learn to sing traditional American songbook classics to modern jazz and soul
- Learn how to phrase inventively and sing with soul and imagination
- Sing in a comfortable dedicated environment with a grand piano.
- Lessons take place in Central London, Marylebone just minutes from Mayfair and the West End
Singing Jazz - Make the music your own
- Become your own vocalist, and develop your own sound
- All levels are welcome, learn the basic vocal techniques behind jazz singing, from pitch, intonation, vocal range and presentation.
- Relax after school or work with friendly leading jazz vocal lessons
- Learn the tricks of the jazz vocal pros and legends.
- Attend weekly London open mic sessions to further develop your experience.
Jazz Vocal Singing Courses at the Music Studios. An ideal central London location near Marble Arch, Mayfair, Bayswater, Bond Street, Victoria, Regents Park, Kensington and Notting Hill.